Select a Fishing Trip Type
Lake Ontario Trip Packages
Salmon Brown Trout Coho Lake Trout Rainbow Trout
Salmon & Trout on Lake Ontario
Half Day Trips
3 Person 6 hours = $500
2 Person 6 hours = $450
Evening Trips during Weekdays (June to early August)
Maximum 3 Person 4 hours = $450
Lake Erie Trip Packages
Summer Walleye Fall Perch/Bass
Walleye Trolling, Perch or Bass Jigging/Casting
Half Day Trips
Maximum 3 Person 6 hours = $500
3 hours on the water $150 (primarily evenings)
4 hours on the water Lake Ontario $450
Bookings will be finalized through confirmation of the requested date. Call 289-690-4221 to book. After confirmation, the deposit can be made to hold the agreed upon booking date.
A minimum $100 deposit to hold the booking date. Deposit can be paid via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org . If booking two weeks in advance, a personal cheque sent through the mail is an alternative if etransfer is not accessible. The balance of the cost of the trip can be paid in cash or etransfer. Credit Card or Interac Debt is not available.
Cancellations within 1 week before the booking date or No Shows, will result in loss of deposit.
Booking Made Easy
To requested a fishing trip we offer two methods. Regardless of method we will connect with you and confirm all aspects of your trip.
- *Call us, Text us, 289-690-4221 or email us email@example.com and we will consult with you the best fit for your desired trip date.
- *You can check our Availability by going to the page and search by trip type and by date and they will be listed or you can look on the calendar below and find an available date. You can not register through the website as it requires the Captain to place your booking in the calendar. When your booking has been placed in the online calendar you can be sure the booking is finalized and your fishing trip is all set.
Booking Complete – What’s next?
After the booking is complete, the captain will be contacting you the evening before at the phone number you provided. This phone call will ensure all plans are prepared. Important items to finalize our fishing trip plans include:
- A look at the Winds/Wave forecast and weather to verify it is comfortable and safe to fish in. The 6 pm news may say it looks like a pleasant day, but that forecast is for the land-dwellers! Water conditions are drastically different and your captain will be seeking the best conditions for your trip. Please understand the trip may need to be postponed due to winds and waves.
- Fishing Licenses are in hand by everyone between 18 and 65 years old.
- If there are kids (under 16) – require estimated size to have the proper personal floatation device (life jackets) on the boat.
- Port of Departure and driving directions
- Time of Departure
- Will advise to dress for the conditions, sea sickness medication, bringing home your catch preparedness (LARGE ENOUGH COOLER).
If there is one observation that still does not cease to amaze me nearly every trip… coming back to the dock ready to off load the fish “Wait for it -> Ahhh another tiny cooler“.